Parents and Guardians
Tuesday, August 29, 6:30pm for grades K, 4th & 6th
Wednesday, August 30, 6:30pm for grades 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 5th
- Back-to-School Night provides parents/guardians an opportunity to meet teachers and learn about classroom routines and the grade level curriculum.
- Because time is very limited, Back-to-School Night is not an appropriate time to discuss an individual student’s progress.
How and Where:
6:25: Door 6 (Cafeteria) will open for parents/guardians
- Staff will will be available to assist you with directions as needed.
6:30-7:00 and 7:05-7:35 PM: Presentations by Teachers
- Teachers will present to parents/guardians and share classroom expectations, curriculum overview, and opportunities for home/school connections.
- The sessions are identical presentations at 6:30 and 7:05. Having repeat sessions allows parents who have students in two different grade levels or classrooms to be able to attend. You should only attend one of the sessions for each class.
- Please exit via Door 6 (cafeteria).
6:30-7:30: Opportunities in the cafeteria to Meet and Greet:
Parking and Entrance
- Please park in the side parking lot (by the blacktop/ playground/fire station)
- Enter through Door 6, through the cafeteria