The PTA is a great place to make new friends, share fun and rewarding experiences with old friends, and stay in touch with what’s happening at Floris Elementary!
It does not matter whether you have a lot of time to give or just a little, we want you to be involved and feel like you are contributing to our school and kids!
Among the many PTA committee roles, there are:
- big awesome jobs
- small but mighty jobs
- jobs that let you help out in the school
- jobs where you work with the kids
- jobs that can be done completely from home or office
- jobs that can be done on the weekend
- jobs that let you be a part of the school day
- jobs that let you represent Floris in our town
- jobs you can do on your own
- jobs where you can be a part of a team
We encourage every parent to explore all the committees and roles available to see where your skills could contribute to our PTA and take part in enriching the lives of our Floris students and families.
If you see something that interests you, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea and/or suggestion of a new event or program the PTA could start, please reach at email@example.com.
We look forward to learning how we can help you find the right place to contribute!