Thank you for your interest in having your child participate in the 2023 Floris Elementary Science Fair!
Registration is now open for all Floris students grades K-6! Registrations will be accepted until March 10th, or until all available spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Science Fair provides the opportunity for Floris’ budding scientists to pursue research that is interesting to them, make hypotheses, test them, analyze data and generally grow their familiarity with, and skills for using the scientific method.
- All Floris students are welcome to participate in the Science Fair in groups of 2 or more.
- Each team must be represented by a parent or coach to register for the Science Fair.
- This is a voluntary home-based activity overseen by the parent/coach.
- All work presented must be the students’ work.
- Most importantly, remember to have fun!
Please submit only one registration for each team of two or more students using the registration form HERE.
If the registration link above does not work for you, please try copy/pasting the following URL into your browser: https://forms.gle/8apqutSBLhgx7dF47
- 5:15PM-6:00PM – Students may begin setting up their Science Fair projects at their assigned table numbers (TBD) in the Floris cafeteria or gymnasium.
- 6:15PM-7:45PM – The Science Fair will begin after an abbreviated PTA monthly meeting.
- 7:45PM-8:15PM – Clean up!
For any questions or more information, or to volunteer to help run the Science Fair, please contact email@example.com.